One trend I can fully get behind this season is fancy slip-on sneakers. Since comfort is key when picking out shoes, these were a no-brainer. You can go for the wedge sneaker à la Isabel Marant, or the flat sneaker as seen by Céline. I designed these ones after the Givenchy macrame lace and the lace-coated Marc by Marc Jacobs versions. See the steps below to make your own pair—very easy!
Supplies:Vans slip-on sneakers black lace (I bought mine at JoAnn) flexible fabric glue paint brush scissors
1. Coat the front section of the shoes with fabric glue.
2. Lay the lace over the wet glue and lightly press down.
3. Trim the excess lace from around the section.
4. Glue down the lace edges.
5. Repeat until you cover the entire shoe.