2013 Holiday Gift Guide Magazine

I’m so happy to share this project I’ve been working on for the holidays! I’ve compiled a ton of amazing gift options for everyone on your shopping list—and created it in a shoppable magazine format! You’ll find handpicked gifts at every price point, with sections dedicated to personalities (classic, minimal, luxe and boho), the man in your life, cozy, glitzy, entertaining, beauty, paper goods and stocking stuffers. So click through and tell me what you think!

What you’ll find inside:

shopping magazine, emag

I hope you’ll find something you love inside!

This entry was posted in Illustrations, shopping guide and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to 2013 Holiday Gift Guide Magazine

1. Ria
    Twitter: riamichelle

This is really cool! Well done.

xx

2. Rachelle says:

Love it Kara, it is perfect!

xo

3. This is HANDS DOWN the best gift guide I have seen to date. Seriously…GREAT job. And I found about 10 things I want for myself for Xmas!!! How difficult was this to make??? LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

XOXO, Jenn
    The Stylish Housewife

Wow, thank you!! Wasn’t too difficult, a bit time consuming but it was fun. (I want a ton of stuff in there for myself too!)

4. Lia ~ Smart n Snazzy
    Twitter: smartnsnazzy

Holy crap this is friggen INCREDIBLE!!! So outstandingly well done, I’ve never seen anything like this before. You absolutely amaze me, Kara. Beautiiful, and I want pretty much everything in it, it’s so spot on!
    xo ~ Lia | Smart n Snazzy

5. Kristin @ Living In Color Print
    Twitter: KristinClarkFSU

Love this! I’ve been wanting to do something like this for a while, props to you for taking the time! Looks fab!

xo
    Kristin of LivingInColorPrint.com

6. Deb Endres says:

Your work is beautiful! You were brilliant to use the category format!

7. Kirstin Marie
    Twitter: kirstinfoley

This is such a great idea! Love it!!!!!!

8. Sanchia says:

What a great find! Amazing gift guide book, I’m in awe.

Would you mind if I shared this on my blog? I think it’s just too good not to share ;)

Let me know :)