Lately I’ve been into very cool, easy pieces to beat the summer heat. I traded in wearing heels in favor of stylish flats and subtle wedges. I cut holes into my new jeans and chopped my hair. A breezy blouse combined with these elements (plus a few new accessories) makes for a boho look that’s oh-so-modern. And the timing for this tote couldn’t have been better. I had just been
shopping researching online and had the idea of DIY’ing a painted jute bag when I saw this shell tote—love!
- Blouse: Express
- Jeans: Forever 21 (DIY rips)
- Bag: c/o The Shopping Bag*
- Necklace: c/o The Shopping Bag*
- Sunglasses: Karen Walker
- Shoes: Steve Madden ‘Nanncy’ (on sale!)
- Mani: ‘Lincoln Road’ c/o SquareHue
- Pedi: ‘Collins Avenue’ c/o SquareHue
*The Shopping Bag is giving my readers a 25% off discount when you use the code SPRINKLES
Photos by Trent Shreeve
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by The Shopping Bag; all opinions are my own!